Local elections in the United Kingdom are due to be held on 6 May 2021. There are 70 West Sussex County Council divisions and councillors, and our constituency, Arundel and South Downs, overlaps with 11 WSCC Divisions.
In the 2017 elections, there were 8 Liberal Democrat councillors in West Sussex, 51 Conservative and 4 Labour.
Our Candidates for County Council
(for county divisions partially or wholly in within the boundary of the Arundel and South Downs constituency)
- Arundel and Courtwick - Nick Rusbridge
- Bramber Castle - Nick Hopkison
- Hassocks and Burgess Hill South - Kirsty Lord
- Henfield - David Epps
- Hurstpierpoint & Bolney - Fiona Jackson
- Pulborough - Alex Beveridge
- Storrington - Ian Miles
Which County Division am I in?
- Visit the Ordinance Survey Elections Map
- Search your postcode
- Click 'Boundaries'
- Scroll down at left and tick 'Electoral Divisions > County Electoral Divisions'
- Click on your approximate location
- County Division will show at the top of the page
You can also find your current County Councillor.